How to Wrap and Ship Knives for Sharpening and Grinding
Corrado Cutlery offers mail in knife and scissor sharpening services.
Here are step by step instructions to wrap knives for sharpening and grinding:
1. Gather items to be sharpened along with 3-4 sheets of newspaper (per bundle).
2. Lay newspaper out in a diamond pattern.
3. Lay knives (or scissors) with blades in towards center and handles out farther than tips of blades.
4. Fold bottom up and sides in (as if wrapping fish!) and roll to top.
5. Securely tape bundle closed.
6. If shipping items to us, be sure to use plenty of packing materials to cushion bun-dle and keep from shifting in box.
7. If dropping off with us, include a copy of your Order Confirmation Email (either in bundle or rubber band securely to outside of bundle).
For more information, see our Sharpening Services Page